1. The Staff/Parish Relations Committee (SPRC)-
The administrative unit that trains staff and develops policy, assess staff and pastor performance and communicates with conference staff and general church staff among other duties a committee of five or more.
2. Church Support Staff -
Reports directly to the pastor for direction and assignments. The positions includes:
- Church Secretary ( paid position)
- Church Musicians ( paid positions)
- Church custodians (paid positions)
- Audio/Visual/on-line Techs (paid positions)
- Web Manager - is a new and “critical to Conference reporting” position to coordinate and update entries to the church websites weekly with events, schedules, special activities and photos with appropriate narratives under the Pastor’s direction. (Volunteer position)
- Social Media Manager - maintains the Trinity Facebook page, updating it with recent pictures and announcements.
- Acolytes - The youth who take on the role of Acolytes play a vital part of both worship services. Each Sunday our children and youth are responsible for bringing the Light of Christ into the service. They also help with the Offering and Communion. Training for these youth in reverent worship is important and necessary.
3. Lay Leaders -
The Lay Leader represents the laypeople or regular members in the congregation and serves as a role model of Christian discipleship for the congregation and may assist the pastor, as requested.
4. Board of Trustees -
There shall be a board of trustees, consisting of no fewer than three nor more than nine persons (at least 1/3 laywomen and at least 1/3 laymen) and comprised of a chairperson, vice chairperson, secretary, and, if need requires, a treasurer. Trustees shall have the supervision, oversight, and care of all real property owned by the local church and of all property and equipment acquired directly by the local church. .. And..., Shall not violate the rights of any local church organization elsewhere granted in the Discipline; and, shall not prevent or interfere with the pastor in the use of any of the said property for religious services, etc.., and other requirements.
5. Committee on Finance -
Shall establish written financial policies to document the internal controls of the local church.
- Chairperson - will guide the work of the finance team including planning agendas and presiding at finance committee meetings.
- Treasurer - shall be a full member of the finance committee and other members may be added. (Sec258.4).
6. Church Council -
Shall be amenable to and function as the administrative agency of the charge conference. The Church Council supervises the strategic plan for the local congregation to help fulfill its mission of making disciples of Jesus Christ. This twofold function includes both “leadership and management” that assesses critically where the congregation is today, where God is calling it to be and what resources will be required to move the church to its desired future. The Council shall be compressed of members of other standing committees and hold regularly scheduled meetings.
7. Worship Committee -
Works with the pastor and others for vibrant worship of God with sensitivity to new worship styles as well as tradition. Know the goals of the congregation in order to support and expand the ministry goals and learn about people in the congregation and community to develop other appropriate worship opportunities.
8. Alter Guild and Communion -
Stewards assist and preparing the Altar for worship and communion. Other duties include, the ordering of flowers and plants to be places on the Altar for services, taking care of the paraments, the washing of the linens, towels, utensils and the Eucharistic boxes in preparation for the celebration of the Holy Communion.